Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 Plans

2014 is shaping up to be a stellar year. The first race on calendar is March 8th - Way Too Cool, my first 50K. Apparently everyone got into the lottery to run this race this year, and it will be a mad house. But that is fine with me. Over 15 of my running buddies will be there with me, running and eating fantastic picnic after the race.

Next on calendar, at the end of April is Big Sur marathon. WTC will have me ready for this hilly race.

After the Spring events I have not signed up for anything specific, but will most likely run the Double Dipsea. And in the summer, I will be joining my friends training for the Tahoe Rim Trail, and get some running and camping in.

Lastly, I will be tramping New Zealand in December with my brother. Still picking out routes.

No comments:

Post a Comment