Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 - The New Year

It is now 2013, and I am looking ahead to what goals I should set. I have already signed up for The Grizzly Peak half-marathon, a 13.1 trail run in the Berkeley Hills. This will be my first trail race, and it is a good one for me to tackle since I know those trails well. The next race I am looking into is the Big Basin 50K. This would be my first 50K, set in the Santa Cruz, CA mountains. I know the Sky to Sea trail - I have hiked it - it is beau-ti-ful!! You start at the top of the hills and take the trail 30 miles down to the beach. But I don't want to do it alone and am trying to get Andrea to sign up. And as to travel, we are looking at Christmas 2013 in Slovakia, with a side trip to Vienna. Hugh has always wanted to go to Vienna at Christmas time, and we have not been back to Slovakia for a few years. It is time!

No comments:

Post a Comment